PRODUCT NAME: Isotine Eye Drop
PACK SIZE: One vial contains 10ml of Eye Drop
It is based on ayurvedic herbs and bhasmas, which provide relief from eye stress, computer strain. In addition, Isotine Eye Drops also helps in the improvement of eye vision. Since 1988, thousands of patients have been cured of their eye disorders by Isotine.
It contains the following ingredients:
- Butea monosperma (Palash)
- Achyranthes aspera (Apamarg)
- Boerhavia diffusa (Punarnava)
- Mentha piperata (Satva pudina)
- Yashad Bhasma
- Tankan Bhasma
- Tuth Bhasma
- Benzalkonium Chloride
- Aqua (Purified Water)
Isotine helps in the treatment of the following incurable eye diseases:
- Immature Cataract
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Colour Blindness
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Isotine Eye Drop Benefits
- An Ayurvedic and herbal eye remedy
- Corrects vision problems like Myopia & Hypermetropia
- Treats incurable eye disorders
- A post-operative option after a Cataract operation, Laser & Lasic Laser Operation, Retinal detachment operation, etc.
- No side effects
- Restores lost vision
- Improves eyesight
- Removes glasses
- Keep your eyes fresh and strain-free
- Also prevents eye operations
- Treats eye infections
DIRECTIONS TO USE: First, get your eyesight checked (before starting the ISOTINE treatment). Put 2 drops of Isotine Eye Drop every day before sleeping.
COURSE DURATION: For 3 months
DOSAGE: Two drops should be used three times a day. Depending upon the severity, 2 or 3 months or even more duration will be required for complete treatment.
PRECAUTIONS: Use Under Medical Supervision. Results may vary from individual to individual. Consult a physician regarding the accurate amount of dosage for maximum effect. Keep away from sunlight. Store in a cool and dry place.
Check our Blog: Is Dr Basu Isotine Eye Drop Really Helpful in Improving Vision?