PRODUCT NAME: Isotine Eye Drop
PACK SIZE: One vial contains 10ml of Eye Drop
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
It is based on ayurvedic herbs and Bahamas, which provide relief from eye stress, computer strain. In addition, Isotine Eye Drops also helps in the improvement of eye vision. It contains the following ingredients Butea monosperma (Palash), Achyranthes aspera (Apamarg), Boerhavia diffusa (Punarnava), Mentha piperata (Satva pudina), Yashad Bhasma, Tankan Bhasma, Tuth Bhasma, AlumBenzal, konium Chloride, Aqua (Purified Water). Isotine helps in the treatment of the following incurable eye diseases Immature Cataract, Myopia, Hypermetropia, Diabetic Retinopathy, Colour Blindness, Amblyopia, Macular Degeneration, Glaucoma, Retinitis Pigmentosa.
- An Ayurvedic and herbal eye remedy
- Corrects vision problems like Myopia & Hypermetropia
- Treats incurable eye disorders
- A post-operative option after a Cataract operation, Laser & Lasic Laser Operation, Retinal detachment operation, etc.
- No side effects
- Restores lost vision
- Improves eyesight
- Removes glasses
- Keep your eyes fresh and strain-free
- Also prevents eye operations
- Treats eye infections
DIRECTIONS TO USE: First, get your eyesight checked (before starting the ISOTINE treatment). Put 2 drops of Isotine Eye Drop every day before sleeping. Two drops should be used three times a day. Depending upon the severity, 2 or 3 months or even more duration will be required for complete treatment.
- Results may vary from individual to individual.
- Consult a physician regarding the accurate amount of dosage for maximum effect.
- Keep away from sunlight.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
Check our Blog: Is Dr Basu Isotine Eye Drop Really Helpful in Improving Vision?
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION