Your privacy is our responsibility and we consider it as our top most priority.
Tabletshablet.com abides by all the laws and regulations that have been laid down by the Government of India.
- Regulation 4 of the IT Act – the SPI rules 2011
- Section 43 A of the IT Act, 2000.
- Regulation 3(1) of the IT Rules, 2011.
1.What information we collect about you-
Besides this personal information, the company by default acquires certain technical data about the device used, the IP address, time zone, browser plug in and other details. The browsing details gives us an insight into the customers area of interest and his preferences.
We request this information for identification purposes, to communicate with you periodically regarding orders, reminders, latest offers, discount-structures, any changes in our services, or information regarding health programs and to facilitate the functioning of certain services.
We may keep this information indefinitely. Tabletshablet.com will use all the personal information gathered primarily for medical services. However, in other instances, non-personal information collected may be used for statistical analysis, improvement of services and customization of services.
Tabletshablet.com seeks to maintain the accuracy, correctness and completeness of the information including the personal information provided by the visitors, subscribers and non- subscribers. Therefore, you are requested to provide at all times, complete and accurate information.
2.With whom the information is shared –
We shall be the sole owner of the personal information provided by you. Tabletshablet.com will not share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose any of the personal identifiable information that we collect about you, except when we have your permission or in any of the following situation-
- We may disclose information that we collect about you to our third-party contractors who perform services for the company in order to provide certain services or to complete or confirm a transaction that you conduct with us.
- Company collects information about users’ utilization and navigation of our site. This includes IP address of all visitors to the site and a number is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the internet, domain servers and such. We collect the IP address information in order to administer our system and gather aggregate information, to avoid any scope of misuse of the site.
- “COOKIES” are text information files that your web browser places on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies assist in providing non-personal information from you as an online visitor. It can be used in the customization of your preferences when visiting our website. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but can be configured not to accept them, or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
You hereby authorise tabletshablet.com to collect, hold and transmit your personal information to third parties, including sensitive personal information for the purpose of utilizing the services of our website.
Tabletshablet.com guarantees and ensures that the personal information provided by the customer is safe and has no unauthorised access. To make sure that the information provided is safe, all personal information including credit card numbers, banking details are transmitted through the Internet using SSL (Secure Socket Layers) technology. SSL technology encrypts all the information that has been uploaded before it is transmitted to our secure servers. SSL technology, an industry standard is designed to prevent anyone, other than operators of our website from capturing or viewing your personal information.