Tabletshablet.com offers a variety of online products enabled by internet, e-mail, online chat along with other healthcare services that are being referred here as ?services.?
If you do not accept these said terms and conditions, please do not use the tabletshablet.com website or app, or its services.
USING THE SERVICES
Tabletshablet.com provides access to a variety of healthcare products and services under one roof.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate information/details /as required by the registration process and maintain and upgrade this information, as and when required. By submitting the registration form, you represent that the information provided by you in your registration form is true and correct.
- Tabletshablet.com has the right to discontinue services or deny access to anyone who violates our policies or terms and conditions stated herein, without prior notice or warning.
- Tabletshablet.com reserves complete and sole discretion with respect to the operation of its services and products, to amend the content of its site, to withdraw, suspend or discontinue any of its product or feature.
- You understand that the information provided about the products and services are for general information.
- Tabletshablet.com does not take any liability with regard to the content of the information provided about the different products and services.
- Tabletshablet.com reserves the right to make any changes or modifications with regards to its policies, products and services and the said changes will be effective with immediate effect.
- Tabletshablet.com does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the information provided on the website and accepts no liability or responsibility for any error or omission in any production information provided on the website.
- Any information provided as part of your use of our services and products becomes a part of our records. Tabletshablet.com reserves the right to maintain, transmit, transfer, delete or destroy all communication in accordance to its internal record retention and/or destruction process.
- Tabletshablet.com from time to time may send you information on health related products or topics. These information or messages are intended solely for consumer educational and informational purposes, and the information contained in these messages may have been compiled from various sources. Tabletshablet.com takes no liability of the content or information contained therein.
To have access to the services and products provided by tabletshablet.com you need to register with your current, complete and accurate details. The registration process requires details like name, date of birth, e-mail id, mobile number, and password.
- By registering with Tabletshablet.com, you agree to all the terms and conditions of the website and you give your approval to be bound by our agreement.
- You agree to maintain one account ? from a registered e-maid id.
- You agree not to transfer your account details to anyone else.
- You agree not to register on behalf of any other third party.
- You agree not to permit any other party to use your Tabletshablet account.
- You agree not to share your password with anyone and you take the entire liability of any activity being performed in your account with/without your knowledge.
Tabletshablet.com ensure 100% secure transaction when you place your order online. Your personal information is encrypted by 256 bit SSL (SECURE SOCKET LAYER) technology, the best by industry standards, which safeguards all your information, before being sent to our secure servers.
Tabletshablet.com however, takes no liability of any information pilferage which may occur despite best security standards.
PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS/SERVICES
- Tabletshablet.com ensures that the prices of the products displayed on the website and their availability is accurate and precise. However, in a rare incidence of any error in the pricing and availability of the product, the company at its sole discretion has the right to refuse or cancel the orders.
- The company has the right to modify or implement new price structures from time to time without any prior notice.
- The company can discontinue /extend any offer or discount on any product at the sole discretion of the company at any point of time.
- The prices of the products displayed on the website are inclusive of taxes.
- The prices of the products displayed on the website are exclusive of shipping charges and cash handling charges, which will be charged depending on the product, location, and price.
- As a consumer, you agree to pay up for the products purchased or services availed at tabletshablet.com
- As a consumer, you have a choice of selecting the mode of payment (credit/debit, Net banking and cash on delivery).
- The information regarding payments made through credit/debit cards and net banking is accepted and collected by our service providers on SSL secure pages and is therefore safe. By using our website, you give your consent to the collection and use of this information by Tabletshablet.com.
- Payments are processed through our online payment service providers.
- The use of the website and availing its services is entirely at your own risk.
- Under no circumstances, tabletshablet shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or any other monetary or other damages, fees, fines, penalties or liabilities arising out of or relating in any way to this website, or websites accessed through this site, and content or information provided herein.
- Your sole and only remedy for dissatisfaction with the website is to stop using the website.
- The access to the website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain states/countries. If you access, the website out of India, you do it at your own risk and all disputes will be subject to Delhi jurisdiction, India.
- Tabletshablet.com disclaims any responsibility for damage or virus that may or may not affect your computer or any other device through which you are accessing our website/app.
- Please note that the information provided in our website does not represent any medical advice and that the information presented should not be interpreted as such.
- Tabletshablet.com does tries hard to precisely display the actual colours of the products on the website/app. However, the actual colours displayed to you depends on the device through which you are using our website/app.
- Tabletshablet.com is not associated with any social media website/mobile app, and hence we claim no responsibility for their terms and conditions governing these third parties.
- You realise and acknowledge that the use of our website is solely at your own risk and also, you take entire responsibility of all risks associated with the same.
- All information about products and services provided are provided ?as it is?, without any warranty of any kind express or implied to the fullest extent permissible.
- Tabletshablet.com takes no responsibility as to the reliability, accuracy, usefulness, adequacy or suitability of the tabletshablet products or services provided hereunder.
- Tabletshablet.com takes no responsibility of damage to your computer system or any other device used to access the website/app.
- Tabletshablet.com shall not be held responsible for loss of any data that may result from downloading of any content from our website/app.
- You understand and acknowledge that the company?s total liability shall always be limited to direct or general damages not exceeding the value of the products or service, as the case may be.
- Tabletshablet.com shall not be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages.
NON-TRANSFERABLE RIGHTS TO USE THE SERVICES
- Your rights to use the website and its services is non-transferable.
- Password or username provided for your account is non-transferable.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password.
- You are solely responsible for all activities carried out in your account with or without your knowledge.
COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, LICENCES- COPYRIGHT AND OWNERSHIP
- You agree that the use of tabletshablet.com is merely for your personal and non-commercial use.
- The content, products, trademarks, copyrights, images, intellectual property belongs solely to tabletshablet.com. You have no right to copy, modify, republish or reproduce this information in any manner.
- Tabketshablet.com transmits access to customers to view the content, information purely for looking, buying and communication purpose only.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- The terms and conditions of the website are guided and directed in conformity with the laws of India.
- Irrespective of your actual state or any of residence, you agree to submit your personal jurisdiction at New Delhi, India.
- Any dispute arising in connection with the company?s terms and conditions will be settled by appointing a sole arbitrator, in accordance with the Arbitration and Cancellation Act, 1996. The venue shall be New Delhi and the language shall be English.
RETURN AND REFUND AT TABLETSHABLET.COM
Although great care is taken to deliver the product in accordance to the order received to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. However, return of orders is possible in the following circumstances-
- Damaged item is delivered.
- Wrong product is delivered.
- The package has been tampered.
- Return of opened bottles, cans, tins are not possible.
- The warranty on devices and other products becomes null and void for damages caused due to improper handling, accidental breakages etc.
- Any defect is to be notified as soon as possible after delivery.
- Under no circumstances, a cash refund is possible. Refund will be made within 7 working days in your account.
- Devices like Glucometers, BP Monitors, Support aids, Support wear will not be returned once purchased, due to hygiene issues. However, these products come with a warranty for manufacturing defects which will be handled at the sole discretion of the manufacturer.
- Cancellation of orders is only possible till the time they are shipped from our warehouse. No cancellation will be entertained once the said orders has been dispatched/delivered.
- If no communication is received within 24 hours of delivery, it will be taken in accordance and no claims for any discrepancies will be entertained for the above mentioned orders.
To cancel your orders, you can go to my ?MY ORDER? page on the website/app and cancel your order or mail to us at [email protected]
HEALTH SHOPPE POLICY
- When buying products through the website, it is the buyers responsibility to check the laws related to their region that they can buy and get it shipped to their required shipment address. Tabletshablet or their affiliated business partners would not be responsible for any legal implication, if the buyers region prohibits them from buying though online portal. In such events, you will not receive any refunds for payments made to us.
- The information provided on the eshoppe is only for information purpose and does not constitute medical advice and should not be interpreted as such.
- While tabletshablet.com strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, typographical errors or pricing errors may occur. In an event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, the company at its sole discretion can refuse to deliver or cancel any orders placed for that product.
- In an event that an item is miss-priced, tabketshablet.com at its discretion may either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation within 7 ? 10 business working days.
- Unless the product ordered by you has been despatched, your offer will not be deemed accepted and tabletshablet.com will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions on the registered e-mail id or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation.
- Tabletshablet.com aims to provide product information with as much accuracy as possible. However, the website does not warrant that product description or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free. If a product description is not accurate as per you, you can return the product in unused condition in the original box.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Delivery charges for all orders whether OTC products or healthcare products is Rs. 60.
- Additional weight based charges may apply on selected products.
- The weight based charges will be Rs. 10 per 100 grams.
- An estimated delivery date is provided but it may vary depending upon the product ordered, delivery location and traffic situations.
- Tabletshablet.com aims to ensure 24 hours availability of the website for the convenience of the customers.
- In certain cases, website may be unavailable because of the following reasons: ?
2.a) Server unavailability.
2.b) Maintenance issues.
2.c) Technical faults.
- Tabletshablet.com is not bound to send a prior notice for scheduled / obligatory maintenance of the website.
TERMS OF SALE
- Tabletshablet.com reserves the right to accept or decline your order without any prior notice.
- We reserve the right to terminate the existing discount offers displayed on our website at our sole discretion, without any prior information/notice.
- We reserve the right to reduce the quantity of the products in your order.
- By making a purchase through tabletshablet.com, you hereby authorise us and/or our affiliates to ship the order by post/courier to your designated location. This authorisation shall include, but not be limited to collecting and using your personal information as reasonably necessary for the fulfilment of your order.
USE OF INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE/APP
- The information that is uploaded on the website is for description purpose only. No information on the website is proposed to determine, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
- Your approval, evaluation and criticism about the products on the website/app does not form a professional relationship between the company and you.
LINKS TO THE THIRD PARTY WESBITES/APPS
- Tabletshablet.com may contain link to the third party website which may be added or deleted at our sole discretion.
- These links are provided only for convenience and the customers can access these websites at their own risk. Tabletshablet.com is in no way responsible for terms and conditions that govern these websites.
- Tabletshablet.com is not responsible for any liability arising from the use of third party websites/ mobile apps.
STATEMENT OF PRINCIPAL
- Tabletshablet.com does not advertise, promote, advocate or encourage the use or purchase of any product. Tabletshablet.com does believe that the end users and subscribers of this website have the fundamental right to make informed and educated decisions relating to their own health care and wellbeing.
- Products sold through health shop are third party products and any claims within the jurisdiction of third party manufacturers guarantees and warranty policy will be settled by the manufacturer itself per their policy.
- Tabletshablet.com and its affiliated employees shall not be responsible or be liable to the customers/ consumers for any losses, and damages resulting from or relating to the terms and conditions or services of tabletshablet.com
- In no event shall we, or any of our respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, affiliates, agents, successors nor any party involved in the creation, production or transmission of the services be liable to you or anyone else for any indirect special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of:
1) The use or inability to use or the results of the use of the services or the materials or information or services contained on any or all such websites or on the app.
- You acknowledge and agree that we have offered our products, set its prices and entered into these terms and conditions in reliance upon the disclaimers of warranties, the limitations of liability and liability cap set forth herein reflect a reasonable and fair allocation of risk between you and tabletshablet.com. and that the disclaimer and the limitation of liability cap set forth in the form an essential basis of the bargain between us.
- For any queries or concerns, please mail us at care[email protected] or call us at 180030001177.