PRODUCT NAME: Rossmax Peak Flow Meter – PF-120 (Child)
PACK SIZE: 1 Device in a Box
Rossmax Child Peak Flow Meter is a small, hand-held device that helps monitor your kid’s ability to breathe out air. The device has a built-in flexible three –zone management system. Also, it is suitable for use with disposable mouthpiece. In addition, the device also has color–coded indicators.
- A device that measures the person’s maximum speed of expiration
- Compact, lightweight, portable, and Washable
- Accuracy and repeatability assurance
- With Easy- to- read numbers
- Safe and Perfect for Kids
- Measurement Range 50-400 L/min
- CE approval
- Safe and Effective.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- First, Set the red indicator to the bottom of scale
- Stand up, take a deep breath, place your mouth around the peak flow meter and hold it horizontally, your lips form a tight seal.
- Blow the air out as hard and as fast as possible. The number where indicator stops is your peak measurement.
- Repeat the steps 1, 2, 3 twice more to obtain three readings.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION