PRODUCT NAME: PeeSafe Toilet Seat Sanitizer Spray (Mint) 75ml Pack with PeeSafe Natural Intimate Wash Gift Hamper
PeeSafe Toilet Seat Sanitizer Spray Mint (Pack of 3)
PeeSafe Toilet Seat Sanitizer Spray (Mint) effectively protects you from catching UTI and other infections, caused by using unhygienic or public washrooms. In a lightweight can, the spray is easier to carry and can provide you with a clean and germ-free toilet in just a few seconds. The fresh Mint fragrance of it can make your bathroom experience pleasant and odour free. In addition, the spray can also be used to sanitize flush, taps and bathroom door handles.
- Toilet Spray that provides a germ-free bathroom in just 10 seconds
- Dermatologically tested
- Reduces risk of UTI
- Eliminates bad odour
- Deodorizes the bathroom as well.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- First, Shake the Spray can before use
- Spray on the toilet seat and area you want to sanitize, from 25cm distance
- Wait for 5 seconds for the spray to evaporate.
PeeSafe Natural Intimate Wash 105ml
Pee Safe Natural Intimate Wash is an Alcohol-free intimate care wash that not only cleanses the vaginal area but also prevents infections, bad odour, irritation, and itching. The antibacterial properties of the tea tree oil in it helps fights infections without affecting the natural vulvovaginal microbiota. In addition, the intimate wash also maintains the freshness of the skin without affecting it.
It contains natural ingredients like Tea Tree Essential Oil, Palasa, Witch Hazel and Whitegrass.
- Daily use natural intimate wash
- Maintains the skin’s natural pH balance
- Palasa in it prevents white water discharge
- Protects against UTI infections
- Paraben & Sulfate Free
- 100% alcohol-free
- Helps relieve irritation and itching
- Completely safe to use on Intimate areas
- Promotes the natural flora of the vagina.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- First, wash your hands
- Pour a few drops of the intimate wash onto your hand and then form a lather
- Apply it to the external vaginal area
- Then, rinse it off thoroughly.
Read Our Blog: Top Asked Women’s Intimate Hygiene Questions