PRODUCT NAME: Isotine Plus Eye Drop
PACK SIZE: One vial contains 10 ml of Eye Drop
Composition: It is an improved version of Isotine eye drops that contain various natural herbs and ingredients. It helps in improving eyesight and restoring lost vision. In addition, Isotine Plus eye drop also treats various incurable eye disorders like Diabetic Retinopathy, Glaucoma, Retinitis Pigmentosa, Amblyopia, etc.
COURSE DURATION: 3 months
Isotine Plus main ingredients are:
- Holostemma Ada-kodien Schult
- Santalum album Linn. (Sandalwood)
- Terminalia Bellirica (Bibhitaki)
- Emblica Officinalis gaertn (Amla)
- Butea monosperma (Palash)
- Achyranthes aspera (Apamarg)
- Boerhavia diffusa (Punarnava)
- Mentha piperata (Satva pudina)
- Yashad Bhasma
- Tankan Bhasma
- Tuth Bhasma
- Benzalkonium Chloride
- Aqua (Purified Water)
Isotine Plus Eye Drop Key Features
- An Ayurvedic and herbal eye remedy
- Corrects vision problems like Myopia & Hypermetropia
- Treats incurable eye disorders
- Also treats Colour Blindness
- A post-operative option after a Cataract operation, Laser & Lasic Laser Operation, Retinal detachment operation, etc.
- No side effects
- Restores lost vision
- Improves eyesight
- Removes glasses
- Keep your eyes fresh and strain-free
- also prevents eye operations
- Treats eye infections
Direction of Use: First, get your eyesight checked (before starting the Isotine treatment). Put 2 drops of Isotine Plus eye drop every day before sleeping.
Dosage: Two drops of Isotine Plus should be used three times a day. Depending upon the severity, 2 or 3 months or even more duration will be required for complete treatment.
Precaution: Use Under Medical Supervision. Results may vary from individual to individual. Consult a physician regarding the accurate amount of dosage for maximum effect. Keep away from sunlight. Store in a cool and dry place.
To know more about Check out our Blog: Is Dr Basu Isotine Eye Drop Really Helpful in Improving Vision?