PRODUCT NAME: Aristozyme Capsule
PACK SIZE: 10 Capsule in 1 Strip
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Aristozyme Capsule contains 50mg diastase and 10mg pepsin. Diastase is an enzyme that will convert starches into maltose, which can then be converted into glucose for energy. Pepsin is also included to break down proteins into small peptides. This works in the stomach to improve how well proteins are digested after eating. Aristozyme capsules are used to assist in the digestion of acids in the body. Aristozyme capsule may also be used to treat flatulence, dyspepsia and the sour feelings that might develop in one’s stomach on occasion. It may also improve a person’s appetite in some cases.
- The product contains Fungal Diastase, Pepsin and Simethicone.
- It is used for the treatment of Digestive Disorders and Swelling in Abdomen.
- Aristozyme capsules are used to assist in the digestion of acids in the body.
- Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that your doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions.
DIRECTION TO USE:
- Take this medicine as directed by your doctor
- Dosage is based on your condition
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store at a cool and dry place
- Should be protected from direct sunlight
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION