PRODUCT NAME: Vissco Thumb Spica Finger Splint
PACK SIZE: This pack is available in only 1 size.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Vissco Thumb Spica Finger Splint in the event that you experience the ill effects of a Gamekeeper’s thumb, Bennett’s crack, a scaphoid break, or De Quervain’s disorder you will require a thumb brace like this one. It immobilizes the thumb while keeping up the snatching position as it is fitted with an exceptional circle ventilated flexible that grants both the stretch just as the affixing on the same fabric.
- Rigid support to lock the thumb in the resting position
- Made from skin-friendly and breathable material
- A malleable splint is provided to put the thumb in abduction position
DIRECTION TO USE:
- Fix the thumb on-to the extended portion of the splint
- Tighten the thumb strap and adjust the angle of the thumb as required
- Wrap the elastic strap on the wrist and lock as per comfort
- Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature
- Dry in shade on a flat surface
- Do not dry clean
- Do not Iron or Bleach
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION