PRODUCT NAME: Vissco Foot / Skin Traction Kit
PACK SIZE: This pack is available in only 1 size.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Vissco Foot/Skin Traction Kit this product is best utilized for an underneath the-knee foothold as it helps to heal fractures. The skin foothold strips give the greatest air circulation to the skin while safely connecting the focal limit to the spreader. This foothold unit contains the crepe bandage, foam strip and traction cord. You should simply attach the strip to the leg with the simple pressure factor of the elasticated cloth.
- It is used as a below-knee traction
- Used to provide traction to limbs after injury & surgery
- The skin traction strips provide maximum aeration to the skin while
- securely holding its centre extremity to the spreader at the foot end
DIRECTION TO USE:
- Place strip from one end of the knee around the foot to the opposite end of the knee
- Leave loop space at foot -end of the leg
- Insert spreader inside this loop space
- Wrap the Bandage on the strip
- Tie the cord on spreader nose and pass the cord through the pulley and then hang the weight
- Weight should not exceed more than 3 kg.
- Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature
- Dry in shade on a flat surface
- do not dry clean
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION