PRODUCT NAME: Tynor D 32 Walker Boot
PACK SIZE: One-piece available in various sizes Small | Medium | Large | X Large
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Tynor D-32 Walker Boot is designed for rehabilitation after injury, fracture, sprains or surgery of the foot, ankle or lower leg. The boots provide support to the ankle and leg without inhibiting mobility. They can be a substitute for the castor can be used in case of early cast removal.
- PF Night Splint Derotation is used for ankle or plantar flexion contracture and functional alignment.
- Foam liner ensures comfort and perfect fitting of the leg in the orthosis.
- Hook loop system ensures perfect grip & improved stabilization.
- It also allows inspection, personal hygiene and easy application.
- It is used to provide foot support.
DIRECTION TO USE: Use a directed by the health-care professional.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Store the formulation in a cool and dry place.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION