PRODUCT NAME: Sri Sri Ayurveda Triphala Tablets
PACK SIZE: The bottle contains 60 tablets.
COMPOSITION: Tri means three, Phala means fruit, which means a mix of three herbal fruits in a dry powder form. These herbs are as follows:
Amla Emblica officinalis (Indian gooseberry) – 500 mg:
Amla Emblica is known to enhance the functions of liver and immune system.
Haritaki Terminalia chebula (Chebulic Myrobalan) – 500mg:
It is one of the popular plant among the medicinal plants because of its toxin removing property. It helps to maintain healthy weight levels.
Bibhitaki Terminalia bellirica (Belleric Myrobalan) – 500mg:
Bibhitaki, also known as vibheetaki in Sanskrit, used for the treatment of diseases for example conjunctivitis, asthma, migraine, baldness, constipation and weak eyesight.
- Triphala is a powerful source of antioxidants.
- It helps to calm Kapha and Pitta.
- Patients having pre-diabetes can use it to control their Diabetes.
- It possess anti-oxidant property that helps in the treatment of diabetes.
- Triphala applied as a paste (Mixed with honey) can reduce eye inflammation, dandruff and mouth ulcers.
- Triphala shows extremely beneficial results for skin diseases.
- It helps in improving eyesight. In addition, treat computer vision.
- Triphala churna helps to improve taste.
- It helps in treating chronic fever.
- Triphala churna is useful to relieve laziness.
- Treatment of obesity is possible with Triphala churna.
- Haritaki is very good in easing bowel movements.
- Triphala aids in Weight Loss.
- Vibhitaki helps to improve digestion strength and Amla balances Pitta.
So far, our clients have reported the following side effects:
- Burning sensation in the body (with patient having sensitive stomach).
- Triphala capsule increases dryness.
- Excessive intake of Triphala causes diarrhoea.
- People with diabetes need to inform doctor, if they are taking Triphala churna.
- Triphala purchased from non-trusted sources may contain additives or toxins.
Take 1-2 tablets once or twice daily, or as directed by the physician. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children!
Use Under Medical Supervision