PRODUCT NAME: Solset BLU SPF 35 Gel Sunscreen
PACK SIZE: 100 ml Net Wet.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
solset blu spf 35 gel 100 ml is non-greasy and non-comedogenic sunscreen. Solset Blu sunscreen (Solset blu SPF 35 Gel), which protect skin from the sunburn, premature skin ageing, skin damage, and skin cancer etc. Solset Blu SPF 35 Gel contains Octyl Salicylate as the main ingredient. Octyl Salicylate is an oil-soluble ingredient. The salicylate part of the molecule Octyl Salicylate absorbs ultraviolet light & protecting skin from the harmful effects of exposure to sunlight. The Octyl portion is a fatty alcohol which adds emollient and oil-like properties.
- It helps to promote collagen synthesis & inhibit melanin pigment production, this results lightening effect & make skin more youthful & fairer skin.
- Sunscreen helps to protect skin from Sunburn and Sun Tan by absorbing ultraviolet light & adding emollient.
- It also helps to treat rough, dry, scaly and tanned skin.
DIRECTION TO USE:
- Take the sunscreen sufficient quantity on your palm and apply on the exposed part of the skin.
- Apply at least 20 minutes before getting exposed under direct sunlight.
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place
- Protect from direct Sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION