PRODUCT NAME: Ciplox D EYE Drop 10ml
PACK SIZE: 10ML Net Wet.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Ciplox D Eye/Ear Drops is a combination of two medicines: Ciprofloxacin and Dexamethasone. Ciprofloxacin is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria in the eye/ear by preventing them from reproducing and repairing themselves. This treats your infection. Dexamethasone is a steroid which blocks the production of certain chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that make the eye/ear red swollen and itchy.
Ciplox D Eye/Ear Drops is a combination of medicines, Ciprofloxacin and Dexamethasone. Ciprofloxacin is an antibiotic that stops the growth of the bacteria that is causing the infection. Dexamethasone helps relieve symptoms such as pain, redness, itching, soreness, watery eyes or ear discharge caused due to eye/ear infections.
The dose and duration of treatment will be decided by your doctor based on your condition. Make sure you complete the full course of treatment. This will ensure that the infection is completely cured and prevent it from returning.
DIRECTION TO USE:
Spike tightens the cap on the nozzle as shown. The spike in the cap will pierce the tip of the vial. Dispense drops with gentle pressure.
- Are allergic to any other ingredients of this medicine
- Have herpes simplex and other viral diseases of the cornea and conjunctiva
- Fungal disease, ocular tuberculosis, untreated purulent infections
- Have a history of acute epithelial herpes simplex keratitis
- Wear contact lenses
- Viral infections of the external canal, including herpes simplex infections and fungal otic infections
USER UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION