PRODUCT NAME: Bizfer Xt Tablet
PACK SIZE: 10 Tablets in 1 Strip
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Bizfer XT tablet contains Iron, Folic acid, Methylcobalamin, and Zinc which is a complete therapy for anaemia for the treatment and prevention of different forms of anaemia. The tablet also helps prevent iron, folic acid, Vitamin B12 and zinc deficiencies during pregnancy, breastfeeding, after surgery or in conditions of nutritional malabsorption.
It works by increasing the production of healthy red blood cells and thereby, treats Iron deficiency anaemia, and anaemia caused due to chronic blood loss or low intake of iron. And also treats nutritional anaemia and Iron deficiency anaemia during pregnancy and lactation.
- Iron transports oxygen throughout the body and maintains red blood cells, thus making an individual feel energetic and preventing anaemia.
- Folic acid is essential to numerous bodily functions ranging from nucleotide biosynthesis to the remethylation of homocysteine.
- It is especially important during periods of rapid cell division and growth. Both children and adults require folic acid to produce healthy red blood cells and prevent anaemia.
- Methylcobalamin promotes the initiation and maturation of blood cells.
- Zinc is essential for normal foetal growth & milk production during pregnancy. Zinc requirements increase in pregnancy and breastfeeding.
DIRECTION TO USE: Bizfer XT tablet can be taken orally with water, after meals.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep it out of reach of the children
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION