PRODUCT NAME: Zylopred Eye Drop 5ml
PACK SIZE: 5ml Net Wet.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Zylopred Opthalmic Suspension is a medicine used to treat bacterial eye infections. It kills and prevents the growth of infection-causing bacteria in the eyes. This way it relieves the symptoms and speeds up the healing process.
- Zylopred Eye Drop is a combination of two medicines Gatifloxacin and Loteprednol etabonate.
- Gatifloxacin is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria in the eye by preventing them from reproducing and repairing themselves.
- This treats your infection.
- Loteprednol etabonate is a steroid which blocks the production of certain chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that make the eye red swollen and itchy.
DIRECTION TO USE: Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor.
- For external use only
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Should be protected from direct light
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION
There are no reviews yet.