- Ziblok 25 Tablet 14’s is a group of medicines called beta-blockers that helps in the treatment of Hypertension (high blood pressure), Arrhythmia (irregular heart rhythms), and Angina (heart-related chest pain).
- It works by slowing down the heart rate thereby, making the heart more efficient at pumping blood around the body.
- Take the tablet in the dose and duration as directed by the healthcare professional.
|Country of origin||
- Do not consume Alcohol while taking this medication.
- It should be Stored at Room temperature (10-30°C). Away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Avoid Driving right after taking the medication.
The side effects of it includes:
- Slow Heart Rate
- Cold extremities
Consult a doctor before taking the medicine, If:
- If you are allergic to Atenolol or any other ingredient of this medicine.
- If having Hypersensitivity
- If you are Pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you are having sinus bradycardia, sinus node dysfunction
- If you have severe liver problems
- If you have heart block >1st degree
- If having compensated cardiac failure, cardiogenic shock, bronchospastic diseases, peripheral vascular diseases.