- Zaha Eye Ointment 5gm is an antibiotic used to treat bacterial infections of the eyes.
- It is a broad-spectrum type of antibiotic effective in killing many types of bacteria in adults as well as children.
- This medicine is for external use only. Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor.
|Country of origin||
- Avoid driving after taking the medication, as it can affect your vision or make you feel sleepy and dizzy.
- Store it at room temperature (10-30°C).
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
The side effects of it include:
- Gastrointestinal pain
- Infection in the eye or skin as per application.
Consult a doctor before taking the medicine, If:
- If you are allergic to Azithromycin, or any other ingredient in the medicine
- If you are pregnant.