PRODUCT NAME: WOW Stretch Marks & Scar Lightening Cream
PACK SIZE: The bottle contains 200ml cream
WOW Stretch Marks Cream is an antioxidant-rich, vegan & 100% natural formulation to improve skin’s elasticity. It is composed of natural bioactives like Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Alpha Arbutin, Lemon Extract, Safflower Seed Oil and Cocoa Butter. These ingredients minimize stretch marks/scars caused by pregnancy, weight gain, bodybuilding or body growth. In addition, it can also be applied on all body zones such as thighs, breasts, tummy, hips or lower back.
This WOW product contains the following key ingredients:
- Evening Primrose Oil: has traditionally been referred to as the ‘King’s Cure-All’ because of its various benefits. It soothes and moisturizes the skin, scalp, and hair while enhancing elasticity. It contains Linoleic Acids, γ-Linolenic Acid, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, and Stearic Acid. In addition, it also slows down skin ageing by sustaining skin elasticity and softness.
- Argan Oil: Argan oil is an essential oil and has almost all the benefits to lighten and brighten the skin. It is rich in antioxidants, sterols and Omega fatty acids that naturally hydrate skin, boost collagen levels and stimulate skin renewal. In addition, it also minimizes the discolouration and depth of the stretch mark area.
- Vitamins B3, B5 & E: These ingredients help to send messages to cells to diminish fine lines and wrinkles. In addition, it also improving skins elasticity, fighting free-radical damage and improving skin tone and texture.
- Improves skin’s elasticity.
- This WOW Scar Lightening Cream is non-greasy
- Suitable for all skin types
- Does not contain Sulphates, Parabens, or Mineral Oils.
- Also, minimizes stretch marks and scars
- Antioxidant-rich cream
- 100% natural, nongreasy and vegan
- Also, can be applied on all body zones like thighs, breasts, tummy, hips or lower back
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
First, apply WOW Stretch Marks & Scar Lightening Cream generously on the affected area. Then, massage thoroughly on stretch marks/ scars thrice a day.
To be used as per manufacturer.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION