Wow Calcium Citrate Malate 1190 Mg Tablets – 60 Count

TabletShablet's Choice
TabletShablet's Choice

499.00 249.00

Save: 50.1%

Share This
  • Free Shipping Above ₹ 999.
  • Normal delivery time varies from 3-4 Days depending upon the delivery location.
  • Loyalty Gold Card just pay 399₹ & Save 59₹ with every purchase.T&C Apply
  • Loyalty Siliver Card just pay 249₹ & Save 39₹ with every purchase.T&C Apply
  • Product Name:Wow Calcium Citrate Malate 1190 Mg Tablets – 60 Count

    Pack Size: This pack contains 60 capsules.


    Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body, with about 99 percent of it being found in our bones and teeth, mostly in the form of calcium deposits. The other remaining 1 percent is stored throughout our bodily tissue. Calcium’s benefits go far beyond helping with having a strong skeletal structure. It is also needed to regulate heart rhythms, aid in muscle function and regulate blood pressure and cholesterol levels and is involved in numerous nerve signaling functions and much more. We all require a relatively high amount of calcium in comparison to many other trace minerals – in fact, we are thought to have enough calcium in our body to constitute 2 percent of our total body weight. Calcium is also needed to control the levels of magnesium, phosphorus and potassium in our blood; since these minerals all work together to balance one another. That is why it is so important to avoid calcium deficiency and to consume calcium-rich food items on a regular basis. Calcium deficiency is known to lead to osteoporosis and impaired cardiac and nerve functions. Calcium citrate malate is a compound that does not need to depend on our stomach acids to get absorbed by the body (unlike calcium carbonate, the more common calcium supplement salt); Hence it is even more suitable for those with digestive disorders to take calcium citrate malate as a healthy resource of calcium. This supplement also contains magnesium sulphate that is clinically proven to aid with better absorption of calcium by our body

    • High-absorb formulation in easy-to-chew form.
    • Contains 1190 mg calcium citrate malate, 100 mg magnesium sulphate and 4 mg zinc sulphate.
    • Formulated to support bone and muscle health and help reduce osteoporosis risk.
    0/5 (0 Reviews)




    There are no reviews yet.

    Be the first to review “Wow Calcium Citrate Malate 1190 Mg Tablets – 60 Count”

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    Normal delivery time varies from 3-4 Days depending upon the product ordered, delivery location, traffic situations or natural calamities.

    Is A Complete Health Care Portal in India


    • No products in the cart.