PRODUCT NAME: Voveran Emulgel
PACK SIZE: 21gm/30gm/50gm
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Voveran Emulgel (Diclofenac Sodium) is a topically applied NSAID (a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug) that works by relieving pain. It is indicated for the treatment of painful joints (especially in the ankles, knees, wrists, elbows and hands). This gel works by inhibiting the enzyme known as COX (cyclooxygenase), thereby decreasing the number of inflammatory prostaglandins that are formed. As a result of this, pain and swelling may be relieved.
Voveran Emulgel (Diclofenac Sodium) is provided as a non-greasy formula which should be gently massaged into the skin.
- Voveran Emulgel 21gm is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) gel used for topical application to treat and prevent pains such as osteoarthritis, backache, musculoskeletal pains, psoriatic arthritis, osteochondrosis with the radicular syndrome.
- However, the uses mentioned here are not exhaustive. There may be other conditions for which this medication may be used upon a doctor’s discretion.
DIRECTION TO USE:
It should be applied 4 times per day, in the morning, after eating lunch, and again after dinner followed by a final application just before going to bed. However, it is important to note that the required frequency of application could vary depending on individual circumstances.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store at a cool and dry place
- Should be protected from direct sunlight
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION