PRODUCT NAME: Vitcofol Syrup
PACK SIZE: 200ml
Vitcofol Syrup is used to treat iron-deficiency anaemia. The Ferrous Fumarate in it is a source of iron which helps treats iron deficiency of the body. Whereas, the folic acid in it increases the production of the red blood cells and treats folate deficiency that prevents miscarriage in Pregnant women.
It contains Elemental Zinc, Ferrous Fumarate and Folic Acid.
- Iron supplement for iron-deficiency anaemia
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) in it supports the functions of nerve tissues
- Prevents nutritional deficiency anaemia during pregnancy
- Also, reduces the homocysteine levels in the body
- Treats anaemia caused by chronic blood loss.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
Take Vitcofol Syrup with water after meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION