PRODUCT NAME: Vissco Dura Step Walker
PACK SIZE: This pack is available in only 1 size.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Vissco Dura Step Walker getting from Point A to Point B may not be as easy for everyone. For those that have suffered from a stroke, post lower limb surgery, cerebral palsy, a lower limb fracture or any peripheral nerve disorder, walking again, is an exciting but challenging task. The Invalid Foldable adjustable walker plain provides a larger base of support facilitating balancing while walking. It provides four additional points of contact and a stable centre for gravity positioning. The walker directs the load through the arms and the walking aid, thus lowering the impact and static forces transmitted to the affected limbs. Being lightweight and having soft hand grips makes it an ideal walking companion
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Durable design with step shape for an elderly user
- High-grade rubber shoes & rubber foam grip
- With rotating wheels
DIRECTION TO USE: Use as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION