PRODUCT NAME: UV-TEC CREAM????? ???
PACK SIZE: 20GM Net Wet.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
This fixed-dose combination of hydroquinone, oxybenzone and octinoxate is used topically for hyper-pigmented skin conditions(dark patches).
- Before using Uv Tec Cream, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.).
- Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition.
DIRECTION TO USE:
- applying an excessive amount may result in pilling. Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of medicine to avoid pilling.
- avoid getting this medication in your eyes or nose or mouth.
- do not take by mouth. Consult with your doctor before using this medicine on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sunburned skin.
- wash your hands before and after applying Uv Tec Cream. Clean and dry the skin area to be treated.
- do not wash the treated area after immediately applying Uv Tec Cream. Also, avoid the use of other products on the treated area unless directed by your doctor.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION