PRODUCTS: Ypsomed Unio BGM Blood Glucose Monitoring System
PACK SIZE: 1 device in a box.
FEATURES: Ypsomed Unio BGM Blood Glucose Monitoring System Modern blood glucose monitoring system for intuitive operation
Side-loading test strip for hygienic blood-free strip removal Solid test strip design with good grip for easy handling Ultra-compact design for more discreetness Comfortable blood sampling with the automatic load and release function of mylife Auto Lance.
CHARACTERISTICS OF METER
- Modern design, small and handy
- Easy-to-read menu-based LCD display with intuitive operation
- Displays available in different languages
- Fast and accurate results
- USB: Simple plug & play diabetes software (mylife Diabass, mylife SiDiary, Sidiary, Diasend)
- Alarm functions: 4 daily alarms
- Event markers: up to 4 markers can be selected for each measurement and subsequently edited
CHARACTERISTICS OF LANCING DEVICE
- Automatic load and release function in one step
- Automatic pressure control to produce steady pricking pressure and thus ensures almost painless blood sampling
- Safety button prevents unintentional release
- 7 variable puncture depths
- Practical bayonet lock and stop function for easy lancet replacement
- Simple exchange of lancet through twisting off the cap of the mylife Auto Lance
- AST cap available for alternative test sites
CHARACTERISTICS OF TEST STRIP
- High precision and accuracy with the new GDH-XT (GDH-FAD) enzyme.
- Minimised influence of haematocrit in the 10 70 % range
- Interference-free measurements with High Definition Signal Transmission (HDST)
- Large and solid test strip
- Blood-free test strip removal
- Strip comes in compact vial
LANCETS: They are designed to make Unio BGM Blood Glucose Monitoring sampling easier and more comfortable with an electro-polished tri-beveled needle tip guarantees a smooth and sharp finish to obtain optimum blood samples.
- High-quality lancets for everyday use
- Optimum blood flow
- Makes Unio BGM Blood Glucose Monitoring sampling easier and more comfortable
- Needle diameter 30G
- Designed for use with mylife Softlance, mylife Auto Lance and most other sampling devices
- mylife Lancets multi color: same function as mylife Lancets standard, but available in seven different colors
- Removing the test strip: Take the large and solid test strip out of its vial and close the box again.
- Inserting test strip: The device activates automatically and recognizes the strip code (Autocoding).
- Extracting blood: Prick the finger with the lancing device.
- Applying blood: Apply the blood from above onto the test strip. The channel absorbs the blood sample while the blood sample
- window on the test strip shows the filling level.
- Reading the measurement: Read the measurement on the LCD display.
- Blood free test strip removal: Hygienic removal of the test strip without Unio BGM Blood Glucose Monitoring contact.