PRODUCT NAME: Tynor L 13 Elbow Crutch Adjustable
PACK SIZE: One piece of universal size
Tynor Elbow Crutch Adjustable design includes a single upright, a forearm cuff and a hand grip. It helps bear the full weight when one or both legs are physically challenged. It is used in cases of fracture, disease, injury, or nervous disorder, etc. The Flipping Elbow grip and hook loop closures of the support hold the elbow tightly and reduce the chance of accidents.
Among the other Tynor Elbow Crutch Adjustable benefits, another one is High-performance TPE Pods. Which provides excellent traction, high wear resistance and high resilience.
- Many professionals prefer usage of Elbow Crutch over the conventional auxiliary crutch
- Provides confidence to the patient and lessen fatigue
- Adjustable height
- Hands remain free to work
- Made from high strength aluminium alloy tubes
- Strong and durable
- Soft gel on handle top reduces impact and shock transfer to the user’s hand
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Latex-free, non-allergenic and odourless
DIRECTIONS TO USE Elbow Crutch Adjustable:
- First, gradually shift your weight to your healthy leg
- Move the crutches in the front so you can maintain stability
- Shift your weight from your healthy leg to your arms, swinging your body through the crutches
- Let the crutches take up the weight
- Repeat the procedure again.
WARRANTY: 3 Months
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION