PRODUCT NAME: Tynor I – 74 Compression Garment ARM Sleeve
PACK SIZE: Available in sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL
Tynor Compression Garments are specialized clothing that applies pressure to the arm, hand, or trunk to keep lymph moving in the right direction. They are used to provide support and graduated compression in cases of burns, Lymphedema and other vascular conditions. Made of High-quality Rayon spandex yarns which are dermophillic, the compression sleeves ensure effective compression. In addition, its sophisticated seams on the outside prevent all kinds of skin discomfort.
The Anatomical Shape of the Tynor Compression Garments Arm Sleeve conforms to user anatomy and provides excellent fitting. Also, it provides gradual compression from bottom to top.
- With Graduated compression
- Highly Durable
- Long functional life
- Excellent aesthetics and colour fastness
- Ensures effective blood evacuation
- Easy to wear and remove
- Made of soft and durable fabric
- Its Anatomical shape provides excellent fitting
- Also, it ensures effective blood evacuation.
DIRECTIONS TO USE Arm Sleeve:
- First, begin pulling larger opening over your wrist and up your arm
- Then, pull the cover up to your bicep.
- The Manual with the product will educate the user on the product, disease and how to wear it quickly and effortlessly.
- Wearing the product the right way increases its life and eliminates the need for assistance.