PRODUCT NAME: Tynor G 26 Cervical Traction Kit (Sleeping) With Weight Bag
PACK SIZE: Universal (1 piece)
Tynor Cervical Traction Kit (Sleeping) is a specially designed traction kit that provides traction to the cervical and upper dorsal vertebras, to relieve pressure and pain. It is used in cases of neck injuries, pinched nerves, and cervical spondylosis, etc. The kit works by expanding the intervertebral joint space to relieve pressure on the anterior vertebral bodies. In addition, it is to be used in sleeping position.
The Cervical Traction Kit (Sleeping) contains Traction Pulley Bracket, Cervical Traction Spreader Bar, Traction Cord 5 ft., Traction Weight Bag and Cervical Traction Head Halter.
- Traction kit to provide the benefits of traction therapy at home
- Made of ergonomically designed material
- Lightweight and well ventilated
- With a soft padded head holding halter
- Also, it comes with a weight wag that helps balance the pressure
- Its universal size makes it useful for everyone
- Help keeps the musculature stretched
- Easy to use and remove
- Durable with long functional life
- Also, helps reduce frictional losses
- Provides uniform, continuous and controlled traction
- Do not cause skin rashes.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
To use the traction kit the right way, follow the instructions given on the package.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION