PRODUCT NAME: Tynor G 25 Cervical Traction Kit (Sitting) With Weight Bag
PACK SIZE: Universal (1 piece)
Cervical Traction Kit (Sitting) is an effective device to treat neck injuries, pinched nerves, and cervical spondylosis. It works by stretching the musculature and connective tissue components of the cervical spine, to relieve pressure and pain. Like its name, it provides traction to the cervical and upper dorsal vertebras. In addition, it also relieves pressure on the anterior vertebral bodies. Also, the pulley is designed to fit any door edge.
The Traction kit contains Cervical Traction Overdoor Pulley, Cervical Traction Head Halter, Traction Cord 10 ft., Cervical Traction Spreader Bar and Traction Weight Bag.
- Specially designed traction kit to get benefits of traction therapy at home
- Made of ergonomically designed material
- Lightweight and well ventilated
- With a soft padded head holding halter
- Its universal size makes it useful for everyone
- Help keeps the musculature stretched
- Easy to use and remove
- Durable with long functional life
- Reduces frictional losses
- Provides uniform, continuous and controlled traction
- Do not cause skin rashes
- Can be used in the sitting position.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
To use the traction kit the right way, follow the instructions given on the package.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION