PRODUCT NAME: Tynor G 10 Cervical Traction Head Halter
PACK SIZE: Universal (1 piece)
Tynor Cervical Traction Head Halter helps treat cervical problems like neck injuries, pinched nerves, and cervical spondylosis. It works by stretching the musculature and connective tissue components of the cervical spine, to relieve pressure and pain. Like its name, it provides traction to the cervical and upper dorsal vertebras. In addition, it also relieves pressure on the anterior vertebral bodies. Also, the pulley is designed to fit any door edge.
- Helps provide traction therapy at home
- Made of ergonomically designed material
- Lightweight and well ventilated
- With a soft padded head holding halter
- Its universal size makes it useful for everyone
- Help keeps the musculature stretched
- Easy to use and remove
- Durable with long functional life
- Reduces frictional losses
- Provides uniform, continuous and controlled traction
- Do not cause skin rashes
- Used for sitting position.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
To use the Traction Head Halter the right way, follow the instructions given on the package.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION