PRODUCT NAME: Tynor E-03 Wrist Splint (AMBIDEXTROUS) Child
PACK SIZE: Child size
Tynor Child Wrist Splint maintains the wrist in the neutral/functional position in case of a wrist injury. It is made of PU lined matte fabric which provides snug fitting, high cushioning and comfort to the wrist and hand. The removable, anatomically shaped, double splinting of it maintains the wrist in the required degree of wrist dorsiflexion.
In addition, with its Lace pull mechanism, the splint of the brace can be tightened and loosen with a single pull stroke. Also, it can be used for either hand.
- Comfortable wrist support for wrist injuries
- Lightweight with Long length
- Free finger and thumb movement
- Reverse buckle mechanism
- Easy to wear and remove
- With Elegant tabs
- With an Ergonomic and sleek design.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- Put on the brace such that the palmer stay fit exactly on the palm
- Wrap the hook and loop closure in between the thumb and index finger
- Then, wrap the bottom hook and loop closures around the wrist and fasten the tabs.
We Have the Complete Range of Tynor Products
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION