PRODUCT NAME: Tynor Cervical Orthosis (Philadelphia) Plastazote
PACK SIZE: One-piece available in sizes; Small | Medium | Large | X Large.
Tynor Cervical Orthosis (Philadelphia) Plastazote is an advanced cervical collar with a frontal opening, making it useful for people with a tracheotomy. The scientific design of the collar not only provides complete immobilization but also comfort at the same time. Ensuring minimal contact of the neck with its swollen balloon shape, the collar is effective in the treatment of burn patients. In addition, it also ensures proper air ventilation.
This Philadelphia collar is for simple and stable fractures of cervical vertebrae, post-trauma, disc herniation and other similar conditions.
We Have the Complete Range of Tynor Products
- Light in weight, nonabsorbent cervical collar
- Made of Hypoallergenic materials that ensure no skin rashes
- Two-piece design of it allows easy application and removal
- Improved immobilization and comfort
- Long functional life
- Easy application and removal
- With a Pre-formed chin rest
- Compatible for geriatric use.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- Wear the collar such that its hook and loop are at the sides
- Fasten the hook and loop, according to your comfort and fit.
- Do not dry clean.
- Hand wash the collar with a mild detergent and lukewarm water.
- Dry in shade on a flat surface.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION