PRODUCT NAME: Tynor B-10 Cervical Orthosis (Philadelphia) Plastazote Child
PACK SIZE: 1 piece available in Child size.
Tynor Cervical Orthosis (Philadelphia) Plastazote Child is a scientifically designed cervical collar for kids who have any kind of cervical pain or injury. It works such that it provides complete immobilization and comfort at the same time. With its pre-formed chin rest, it arrests the neck rotation for strong immobilization. The balloon design of the cervical collar makes it a perfect option to burn or trauma patients, as it ensures minimal contact of the neck. In addition, the Two-piece design of the collar makes it easy for its application and removal.
We Have the Complete Range of Tynor Products
- Anatomically shaped cervical collar for kids
- Provides firm occipital support
- Ensures proper ventilation
- Made of Hypoallergenic material, that ensures no rash or allergy
- Lightweight and non-absorbent
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Compatible for geriatric use
- Its chin rest provides effective chin lock
- Durable with long functional life
- The Tracheotomy opening of it ensures improved comfort and compliance.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- Fasten the hook and loop velcro fasteners provided at the back of the neck, to get the perfect fitting.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION