PRODUCT NAME: Tynor Cervical Orthosis (Philadelphia) Ethafoam
PACK SIZE: Available in sizes: Small | Medium | Large | X Large.
Tynor Cervical Orthosis Ethafoam is an advanced cervical collar that provides complete immobilization on one hand and is comfortable as well. Made of an Ethafoam body, the collar is extremely light in weight, making it easier to apply and remove it. With a Frontal opening, it can be used by patients with a tracheotomy. In addition, the balloon design of the collar ensures minimal contact of the neck, perfect for use in burn or trauma patients.
We Have Complete Range of Tynor Products
- Scientifically designed cervical collar for perfect neck immobilization
- Improved air ventilation and comfort
- With firm occipital support
- Compatible for geriatric use
- Hypoallergenic material of it ensures no skin rash or allergy
- Has a Pre-formed chin rest
- Durable for prolong use
- Its Two-piece design makes it easy to use.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- Wear the collar such that its hook and loop are at the sides
- Fasten the hook and loop, according to your comfort and fit.
- Do not dry clean.
- Hand wash the collar with a mild detergent and lukewarm water.
- Dry in shade on a flat surface.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION