PRODUCT NAME: Tynor A 12 Ash Brace (Hyper Extension Brace)
PACK SIZE: One-piece S and L
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Ash Brace is designed to immobilize the vertebral column and keep up it in a neutral or somewhat hyperextension position. It gives adjustment of the spine empowers cervical and lumbar lordosis along these lines diminishing tension on the foremost pieces of the vertebral bodies. Intended to follow up on three-point pressure rule by applying pressure against sternum and pubis on ventral and the lumbar area on the dorsal.
- Ash brace is designed to immobilize the vertebral column and maintain it in its neutral or hyperextension position.
- Designed to act on three-point pressure principle by exerting pressure against sternum and pubis on ventral and the lumbar region on the dorsal.
- Easy slide and screw mechanism ensure accurately height customization.
- Broad & rigid back pad provides strong to relieve the pressure on vertebrates.
DIRECTION TO USE: Use as per requirement or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION