PRODUCT NAME: Triben B Cream 20gm
PACK SIZE: 20GM Net Wet.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Triben B Cream is a combination of two medicines: Beclomethasone and Clotrimazole which treat skin infections. Beclometasone is a steroid which blocks the production of certain chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that make the skin red, swollen and itchy. Clotrimazole is an antifungal which stops the growth of fungi on the skin by preventing them from forming their own protective covering.
Triben B Cream is only meant for external use and should be used as advised by your doctor. A thin layer of the medicine should be applied only to the affected areas of the skin with clean and dry hands. If it gets into your eyes, nose, mouth, or vagina rinse with water. It may take several days to weeks for your symptoms to improve, but you should keep using this medicine regularly. The course of the treatment should be completed to ensure better efficacy of the medicine. If your condition does not improve or gets worse, you should talk to your doctor.
It is used to treat fungal skin infections such as,
- Athlete?s foot
- Fungal nappy rash
- Fungal sweat rash, irritation of the vulva (external thrush) or the end of the penis
- Eczema and dermatitis
DIRECTION TO USE:
- Always apply this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine
- Avoid using TRIBEN B on your face, underarms (armpits), or groin areas
- TRIBEN B is for external use only
Talk to your Doctor, if you:
- Are allergic to TRIBEN B or any other ingredients of this medicine
- Have any areas of infected skin
- Have rosacea or acne
- Have ever had an allergic reaction to a skin preparation
USER UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION