Prostatic hyperplasia. , It is used in the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia.
|Country of origin||
Prostate carcinoma should be ruled out before starting the therapy. Risk of intraoperative floppy iris syndrome in patients who undergo cataract surgery. May cause orthostatic hypotension or syncope especially with first dose, if dosage is increased or an antihypertensive drug or a phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitor is added to the treatment regimen. Caution when used in patients with sulfa allergy. May cause priapism (rare); immediate medical attention is recommended. Pregnancy., Report to the physician if the patients are allergic to the active ingredients and any other drugs.
Postural hypotension, dizziness and vertigo, malaise, headache, rhinitis, pharyngitis, cough, sinusitis, diarrhoea, nausea, infection, asthenia, back pain, tooth disorder, chest pain, somnolence, insomnia, decreased libido, abnormal ejaculation, priapism, blurred vision. Risk of intraoperative floppy iris syndrome during phacoemulsification surgery.
Hypersensitivity to sulfonamide, severe hepatic impairment, lactation
- ₹196.00Gold Card ₹ 192 Unlock
- ₹398.00Gold Card ₹ 390 Unlock
- ₹262.23Gold Card ₹ 257.23 Unlock
- ₹224.29Gold Card ₹ 220.29 Unlock
- ₹391.50Gold Card ₹ 383.5 Unlock
- ₹262.00Gold Card ₹ 257 Unlock
- ₹348.70Gold Card ₹ 341.7 Unlock
- ₹538.21Gold Card ₹ 527.21 Unlock
- ₹473.00Gold Card ₹ 464 Unlock
- ₹175.00Gold Card ₹ 171 Unlock