PRODUCT NAME:?Surfaz Topical Solution 15ml
PACK SIZE: 15ml Net Wet.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Surfaz Solution 15ml composition is an anti-fungal solution used to treat various fungal infections that affect the skin. Surfaz Solution 15ml uses include treating athlete’s foot, jock itch (a skin infection that affects the skin of genitals, buttocks and inner thighs) and ringworm. It provides relief from the discomfort, itching, burning, and cracking of the skin which occurs in these conditions.
- Surfaz Topical Solution is an antifungal medicine.
- It kills and prevents the growth of fungus.
- This relieves the symptoms caused by the infection.
- It may be used to treat infections such as ringworm, athlete?s foot, fungal nappy rash, and fungal sweat rash.
- You should keep using it for as long as it is prescribed even if your symptoms have gone.
- This will prevent the infection from coming back.
- Using this medicine as prescribed will relieve pain and itching and may help you feel more comfortable with your skin.
DIRECTION TO USE:
- Always use this medicine exactly as told by your doctor
- If the feet are infected, they should be washed and dried thoroughly, especially between the toes, before applying the medicine
- For skin infections, surfaz solution should be applied thinly and evenly to the affected areas two or three times daily
- The treatment should be continued for at least two weeks after the disappearance of all signs of infection
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Store the formulation in a cool and dry place.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION