PRODUCT NAME:?Surfaz Cream 15gm
PACK SIZE: 15gm Net Wet.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Surfaz Cream is an antifungal medication. It is used in the treatment of fungal skin infections such as ringworm, athlete?s foot, nappy rash, sweat rash and vaginal thrush. It kills the fungi by destroying the fungal cell membrane. Surfaz Cream is for external use only. You should use it in the dose and duration advised by your doctor. This medicine should be used regularly to get the most benefit from it. Do not use more than you need as instead of clearing the infection faster, it may cause increased side effects.
- Surfaz Cream is an antifungal medicine. It kills and prevents the growth of fungus. This relieves the symptoms caused by the infection.
- It may be used to treat infections such as ringworm, athlete?s foot, fungal nappy rash, and fungal sweat rash.
- You should keep using it for as long as it is prescribed even if your symptoms have gone.
- This will prevent the infection from coming back.
- Using this medicine as prescribed will relieve pain and itching and may help you feel more comfortable with your skin.
DIRECTION TO USE:
- Always use this medicine exactly as told by your doctor
- Apply to the affected area two or three times a day
- If you are using this medicine for a foot infection, make sure your feet, especially between the toes, are washed and thoroughly dried before applying for the medicine
- Apply to the skin only
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Store the formulation in a cool and dry place.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION