- Suprox SR Tablet is a beta-adrenergic agonist.
- It works by preventing the contractions of the smooth muscles in the uterus. Thus, it relaxes the uterus to prevent premature labor.
- Suprox SR Tablet is vasodilators and uterine relaxants.
- It is used in the treatment of premature labor (when the uterus starts contracting for birth too early than usual).
- It is also helpful in the treatment of peripheral vascular diseases.
Suprox SR Tablets 10’S
Use Code - NEW70 to get flat Rs.70/- Off on orders above 699/-.
Rx Prescription Required
Salt Composition Isoxsuprine (40mg)
Therapeutic Class Genito-Urinary System
Manufacture Ind Swift Laboratories Ltd
Pack Size 10 Tablets
Gold Card ₹ 123.97 Unlock
Get Upto 30% Off On Medicines with Prepay offers.
24 Hours Express Delivery
|Country of origin||
- The medicine may decrease alertness, affect your vision, or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
- Store it at room temperature (10-30°C).
- Avoid the consumption of Alcohol with the medication.
The side effects of it includes:
Consult a doctor before taking the medicine, If:
- If you are allergic to Isoxsuprine or any other ingredient in the medicine
- If you have Arterial haemorrhage
- Avoid giving immediately postpartum
- Avoid using in premature labour, if there is an infection.