PRODUCT NAME:Sumo Gel 15gm
PACK SIZE: 15gm Net Wet.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Sumo Gel 15gm contains diclofenac which belongs to a group of medicines called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS). It is utilized for the relief of the pain of osteoarthritis of joints on knees and hands. Sumo gel (applied to the skin) is utilized to relieve pain related to recent muscle or joint wounds, for example, injuries, strains, or sports injuries. It likewise relieves pain from rheumatoid joint pain, osteoarthritis etc.
- Diclofenac, which is used to treat acute muscular pain. Diclofenac belongs to the class of medications known as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
- It works by reducing pain, swelling, and inflammation by inhibiting the synthesis of prostaglandins.
- Linseed oil helps soothe sore muscles
- Methyl Salicylate reduces inflammation
- Menthol soothes and reduces pain
DIRECTION TO USE:
- Gently massage Sumo gel into the skin of the affected area. Allow the medicine to dry for at least 10 minutes before you wear clothes or gloves over the treated area.
- Wash your hands immediately after using cream, unless your hands are part of the treated area
- Do not wrap, bandage, or apply heat to the treated area.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Store the formulation in a cool and dry place
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION