PRODUCT NAME: Sri Sri Ayurveda Sukesha Hair Oil
PACK SIZE: The bottle contains 100 ml of hair oil
Sri Sri Ayurveda Sukesha Hair Oil contains various herbs and a blend of 3 essential oils Eranda Taila (castor oil), Narikela Taila (coconut oil) and Tila Taila (sesame oil). It’s natural ingredients help in reviving and revitalizing hair roots and hair follicles. In addition, it also maintains healthy hair and controls hair damage.
It’s natural ingredients include:
- Amalaki: also known as Indian Gooseberry, is an excellent Rasayana (ayurvedic rejuvenation). It helps prevent premature greying and hair fall and imparts a beautiful lustre and smoothens the hair.
- Bhringraj: Commonly known as False Daisy, is a medicinal herb that grows in moist areas. It helps boost blood circulation to the scalp, stimulating it and triggering hair growth. In addition, Bhringraj also prevents premature greying and increase hair strength.
- Castor Oil: Also called as Eranda Taila in Ayurveda, it is rich in Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids. It helps in reducing dandruff and promotes hair growth. And it’s moisturising properties significantly help makes hair shinier.
- Coconut Oil: Narikela Taila in Ayurveda, coconut oil nourishes your hair and scalp, bringing an end to dandruff, split ends, itchy scalp, and hair loss, further adding shine to your hair.
- Sesame Oil: Tila Taila in Ayurveda, sesame oil is highly nourishing, healing and lubricating. Enriched with Vitamin E, B complex, and minerals such as magnesium, calcium, it helps strengthens the hair from the roots.
- 100% Natural and Ayurvedic
- No side effects
- Strengthens hair from the roots
- Contains Moisturizing properties
- Prevents dandruff and hair fall
- Helps in Scalp Psoriasis
- Reduce dryness and Itching of the scalp.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
Take a generous amount into your palm and then apply it into your hair. Gently massage your scalp with the fingertips. Leave it for 2-3 hours. Then, remove it with a mild shampoo, with lukewarm water.
This product is to be used as directed by the physician. Keep in a cool and dry place. Away from sunlight.