PRODUCT: Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup for Women
PACK SIZE: 1 cup in a box.
Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup is a small, flexible, funnel-shaped, reusable menstrual product that is a perfect substitute to tampons and pads. Made of high-quality silicone, the cups do not dry out or disrupt your natural pH. It can retain about 15ml of menstrual blood, making it an ideal menstrual aid for all kinds of sports, travelling or common daily use.
- Small: If you are a woman below 25 years of age who haven’t given birth vaginally and has a regular menstrual flow, a small cup is recommended.
- Medium: In case your period flow is a little on the heavier side, you can use the medium-sized cup.
- Large: Large cup size is recommended for women who are over 25 and have given birth vaginally.
- Ensures pad free periods
- Provides 8-10 hours of leakage protection
- Ensures no leakage, rashes
- Odour free
- Can be used safely at night
- Available in different sizes: small, medium and large
- No TSS (Toxic Shock Syndrome).
How to Use Sirona Menstrual Cup:
- First, wash your hands and Sirona menstrual cup well with warm water.
- Press the sides of the cup together, then fold it in half again. Hold the folded sides firmly between your thumb and forefinger.
- Relax, gently separate the labia with your free hand and then push the curved edge of the folded cup into the vaginal opening.
- Depending on the flow empty the cup 2-5 times daily.
- Use and remove the cup with clean hands.
- Keep your cup clean.
- Sterilize it properly using warm water, before use.
- Menstrual cups don’t impact virginity.
NOTE: If the menstrual cup is uncomfortable, moving or leaking, then it is not positioned properly.
To ensure your proper health, TabletShablet brings to you online medical store, a complete health care portal online.