PRODUCT NAME: Rotahaler Device
PACK SIZE: 1 Device
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Rotahaler Device is an inhaler used to deliver dry powder medications for treating lung-related ailments. The Rotahaler, launched in 1996, heralded the era of patient-friendly inhalation therapy. Transparent, simple to use, and with the consistency of dose, it has transformed the lives of millions of asthmatics.
Cipla is a leading multinational pharmaceutical company that uses the latest technology to produce high-quality medicines and cares accessible to all. Cipla primarily develops medicines to treat respiratory, cardiovascular disease, arthritis, diabetes, weight control and depression; other medical conditions.
- Easy to learn, remember, and to teach how to use correctly.
- High drug deposition across various inspiratory flow rates (as low as 30L/min)
- Accurate, consistent, and effective in delivering medication to the lungs even at low inspiratory flow rates (as low as 30L/min).
- Ergonomic design.
- Portable- the pouch snugly fits into the pocket.
- Requires the placement of a drug capsule and inhalation through the mouthpiece provided, without shaking or priming.
- The capsule chamber and the mouthpiece of the asthma device can be cleaned with a dry, clean cloth.
- This COPD device is small in size and can be carried around to deliver drugs anywhere as needed.
- The drug capsule provides a fixed amount of the medication.
DIRECTION TO USE:
- Hold the Rotahaler vertically and position the two halves of the Rotahaler such that the fin is not directly below the rotacap hole.
- Remove the rotacap from its bottle and insert it into the rotacap hole with its transparent end facing downwards.
- Hold the mouthpiece firmly with one hand and rotate the base.
- Breathe out fully and place the mouthpiece of the Rotahaler between your teeth. Close your lips tightly around it & tilt your head slightly backward & breathe in through the mouth rapidly & deeply.
- Hold your breath for 10 seconds or for as long as you are comfortable and then breathe out normally. In case some powder remains repeat step 4.
- Open the Rotahaler and dispose of the empty capsule.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Use under medical supervision only.