PRODUCT NAME: Rossmax Sphygmomanometer Palm Type with Stethoscope (GD102)
PACK SIZE: 1 device in a box
Rossmax Sphygmomanometer Palm Type with Stethoscope is a mercury free blood pressure measuring device. Blood pressure determined with Aneroid Sphygmomanometer is equivalent to those obtained by a trained observer using the cuff/stethoscope auscultation method. It uses a cuff that attaches around the arm of the patient. In addition, it has a non-stop pin reliable manometer.
The device comes with a Latex free cuff, Bulb, Zipper bag, and an Instruction Manual.
- Sphygmomanometer with superior performance and quality
- Provides Simple, Reliable, Accurate results
- With Easy to Read Display – Big dial face 65mm
- Mercury Free
- Has a Latex free cuff
- Single-hand operation
- Safe and Effective.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- Raise your arm to heart level. Make sure to rest your elbow on a stable surface
- Wrap the cuff around your upper arm
- Now, place the wide head of the stethoscope on your arm
- Inflate the cuff until the needle on the gauge reaches 180mm of Hg
- Release the valve
- As the pressure drops, use the AccuSure Stethoscope to listen for a thumping sound. When you hear the first thump, make a note of the pressure on the gauge. And that is your systolic blood pressure
- Eventually, the thumping noises will fade. As soon as the sound subsides, and you hear only silence, make a note of the pressure on the gauge. That will be your diastolic blood pressure.
- Store in a dry place. Away from moisture and rain.
- Keep out of reach of children.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION