PRODUCT NAME: Rossmax Sphygmomanometer Aneroid (GB101)
PACK SIZE: 1 device in a box
Rossmax GB101 Aneroid Sphygmomanometer is a Mercury Free blood pressure measuring device. The results obtained from this device is equivalent to those obtained by a trained observer using the cuff/stethoscope auscultation method. It uses a Latex free cuff to take the measurements. In addition, it has a White enamel 300 mmHg no-pin stop manometer.
The device comes with a Latex free cuff, Bulb, Zipper bag, and an Instruction Manual.
- An Aneroid Sphygmomanometer with Chrome-plate brass air release valve
- Superior performance and quality
- Provides Reliable and Accurate results
- With Easy to Read Display
- Has a Latex free cuff
- Single-hand operation
- Safe and Effective.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- Raise your arm to heart level. Make sure to rest your elbow on a stable surface
- Wrap the cuff around your upper arm
- Now, place the wide head of the stethoscope on your arm
- Inflate the cuff until the needle on the gauge reaches 180mm of Hg
- Release the valve
- As the pressure drops, use the AccuSure Stethoscope to listen for a thumping sound. When you hear the first thump, make a note of the pressure on the gauge. And that is your systolic blood pressure
- Eventually, the thumping noises will fade. As soon as the sound subsides, and you hear only silence, make a note of the pressure on the gauge. That will be your diastolic blood pressure.
- Store in a dry place. Away from moisture and rain.
- Keep out of reach of children.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION