Product Name: Rossmax Heavy Duty Nebulizer (Nb500)
Pack Size: 1 piece
Rossmax heavy duty nebulizer with VA Techonology (NB500) is used for treatment of breathing problem issues & other respiratory disorder. This comes with a mouthpiece and mask for adults and children and built in nebulizer kit holder. VAT Techonology is recommended for respiratory disorders such as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and asthma as well as intensive use in general.
- This have Fine Particle Dose (FPD) from 80-85%.
- This have consistent fine particle size for efficient respiratory treatment.
- This have Patented Valve Adjustable nebulizer bottle (VAT).
- This have Low noise with silencer and vibration-absorber design
- Its Fine ventilation design to ensure heavy duty use
- This is Powerful piston compressor
- This have Mouthpiece and masks for adult and child included
- This Built-in nebulizer kit holder
VALVE ADJUSTABLE TECHNOLOGY
Controllable nebulization rate at consistent particle size
In the Valve Adjustable Technology Controllable nebulization rate at consistent particle size:
In this the proprietary adjustable valve is able to deliver medications of different viscosity level according to every user s conditions without exchanging parts.
In this the Valve Adjustable Technology (VAT) bottle allows users to adjust different levels of Nebulization rate 0.15 (closed) / 0.5 (fully open) ml/min at consistent particle size.
In this Higher nebulization rate (fully opened) is for higher viscosity medications and higher breathing capacity user while lower nebulization rate with closed valve will be more appropriate for kids/infants with lower breathing capacity.
In this Particle size created by our VAT bottle is around 2.07¼m (MMAD) tested by Cascade Impactor. On compared to most bottles in the market, our proprietary bottle ensures more efficient and effective performance.
How to use Rossmax heavy duty nebulizer:
- Rotate and open the cover
- Pour the correct amount of the prescribed medication. Do not add more than 5 ml.
- Assamble the nebulizer kit
- put the cover back.
- Attached the mouth piece or mask.
- Attached the air tube
- Attached the opposite of all the tube to the air out put.
Operate the Nebulizer
- Plug the power cord into the socket then turn on the power
- Hold the nebulizer kit straight , do not tilt. Not greater than 45 degree centigrade.
- Observe where the aerosol is generated.
Valve Adjustable Technology :
- High Nebulization rate (> or =) 0.5 ml/ min. This is fully opened for high viscosity medication and breathing capacity for users.
- Low Nebulization rate (> or =) 0.15 ml/ min. Closed it for kids/ infant with lower breathing capacity.This is fully opened for high viscosity medication and breathing capacity for users.
- Insert the mouth piece and start medication.
- Exhale at normal through the mouthpiece or wear the mask and breathe normally.
Cleaning Procedure :
- Turn off the power after treatment.
- Check there is no medication or moisture left in the air tube to avoid bacterial infection.
- Remove the air tube and mouth piece.
- Discard the remaining medication.
- Clean all except air tube or air filter.
- Disinfect the Nebulizer kit and mouthpiece. For 15 to 20 minute at 95 to 100 degree centigrde.
- Mask can only be washed at < 40 degree centigrde.
- Leave them to air dry or dry with clean towels
- Change the air filter every 60 days.
Explore our wide range of Nebulizers and more.
Use under medical supervision