PRODUCT NAME: Rossmax Digital Non Contact Temple Thermometer (HA500)
PACK SIZE: 1 Thermometer
Rossmax HA500 Digital Non Contact Temple Thermometer is a Telephoto Forehead Thermometer that measures temperature, without contacting the skin to avoid cross infection. The device ensures a consistent and larger distance within 5cm (2 inch) temperature measurement. It also measures object temperature. Also, the self-diagnosis feature of the thermometer is for malfunction.
In addition, it has an easy °C / °F switchable, allowing the user to take measurements in both Celsius and Fahrenheit.
The device comes with Batteries, Strap, and an Instruction Manual.
- A Highly Accurate forehead thermometer
- Provides accurate measurements
- Dual display of body temperature in both Fahrenheit (°F) and Celsius (°C)
- Stores the temperature data
- Gives results in just 1 second
- Also, has an Auditory Fever alarm
- Automatic Switch Off
- Low Battery Indication
- Clinically Accurate
- Stores 9 memories
- Causes no effects on the human body or object
- Automatic shut off/on
- Safe and Effective.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- First, turn on the device
- Vertically aim the thermometer at the temple with a distance of 5 cm
- Press the “Measuring Trigger” button to take temperature
- The device beeps after the measurement is complete
- Then, result will be displayed on the screen.
- Always make sure that the probe is clean and without damage.
- Clean the probe after each use.
- Remember to put in the storage case when not in use.