PRODUCT NAME: Rossmax Digital Ear Thermometer Infrared (RA600)
PACK SIZE: 1 Thermometer
Rossmax RA600 Infrared Ear Thermometer offer an easy and accurate way of body temperature measurement. The device ensures highest accuracy by rotating the probe in 3” Scanning Modes. Also, the “PLUG & SECURE” probe covers of the thermometer are very durable and supports multiple use.
The self-diagnosis feature of the thermometer is for malfunction. In addition, it has an easy °C / °F switchable, allowing the user to take measurements in both Celsius and Fahrenheit.
The device comes with Batteries, Probe Cover, and an Instruction Manual.
- An Infrared Ear Thermometer for accurate temperature measurements
- Dual display of body temperature in both Fahrenheit (°F) and Celsius (°C)
- Gives results in just 1 second
- Also, has an Auditory Fever alarm
- Automatic Switch Off
- Low Battery Indication
- Clinically Accurate
- Stores 9 memories
- Automatic shut off/on
- Safe and Effective.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- First, remove the Probe Cover by rotating it anti-clockwise
- Press the On/Off Button
- Insert the probe into the Ear
- Make sure that the tip of the Probe Cover is pointed directly at the eardrum
- Press the start Button
- A long beep will be sounded when measurement is done
- Then, result will be displayed on the screen.
- Always make sure that the probe is clean and without damage.
- Clean the probe after each use.
- Remember to put in the storage case when not in use.