0 ItemsSubtotal: ₹0.00 Go to Shop
ROSSMAX COMPRESSOR NEBULIZER WITH VA TECHNOLOGY & STORAGE COMPARTMENT (NA100)
This is used for the treatment of cystic fibrosis, asthma, COPD and other respiratory diseases or disorders.
Product Name : ROSSMAX COMPRESSOR NEBULIZER WITH VA TECHNOLOGY & STORAGE COMPARTMENT (NA100)
PACK SIZE: 1 device a box
Nebulizer is a drug delivery device which is used to administer medication in the form of a mist inhaled into the lungs properly . Nebulizers are commonly used by people for the treatment of cystic fibrosis, asthma, COPD and other respiratory diseases or disorders.
- In this Particle size created by our VAT bottle is around 2.19 ?m (MMAD) tested by Cascade Impactor and 3.221 ?m tested at Dv(50) by Malvern Spraytec. This is compared to most bottles in the market, our proprietary bottle ensures more efficient and effective performance.
- In this VAT Technology: In this the proprietary adjustable valve is able to deliver medications of different viscosity level according to every user?s conditions and needs at ease. In this VAT technology allows users to adjust different levels of nebulization rate ranging from 0.08-0.50 ml/min at consistent particle size. In this the nebulization rates can be adjusted by the user in a very easy way without exchanging parts.
- In this larger particle size to treat the respiratory tract.
- In this small particle size to reach the deepest lung periphery.
- In this High nebulization rate/full open is for high viscosity medications and high breathing capacity user while low flow rate with close valve will be more appropriate for kids / infants with lower breathing capacity. In this the reduction of wasted medication occur, VAT is also recommended for respiratory disorders such as COPD and Asthma as well as intensive use in general. In this Nebulizers are equipped with our VA Technology.
In this at higher nebulization rate (fully opened) is for higher viscosity medications and higher breathing capacity user while lower nebulization rate with closed valve will be more appropriate for kids/infants with lower breathing capacity.
VAT is recommended for the treatment of respiratory disorders such as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and asthma as well as intensive use in general.
- This have Powerful Piston Compressor
- In this mouthpiece and Masks for Adult and Child Included
- In this Built-in Compartment for Accessories
- This have patented Valve Adjustable nebulizer Bottle (VAT)
- This have consistent fine Particle Size for Efficient Respiratory Treatment
- In this Nebulizer kit, have Mouthpiece
- This have Air Tube
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION