Product Name: Rossmax Compressor Nebulizer (NE100)
Pack Size: 1 device in a box
Rossmax Compressor Nebulizer (NE100) is used for treatment of breathing problem issues & other respiratory disorder. This comes with a mouthpiece and mask for adults and children and built in nebulizer kit holder.
- This have Fine Particle Dose (FPD) from 80-85%.
- This have consistent fine particle size for efficient respiratory treatment.
- This have Patented Valve Adjustable nebulizer bottle (VAT).
- This have Low noise with silencer and vibration-absorber design
- Its Fine ventilation design to ensure heavy duty use
- This is Powerful piston compressor
- It has Mouthpiece and masks for adult and child included
- Built-in nebulizer kit holder
Accessories of Rossmax Compressor Nebulizer (NE100)
- Air tube
- Air filters
- Instruction manual
- Nebulizer kit
How to use Rossmax Nebulizer :
- Rotate and open the cover
- Pour the correct amount of the prescribed medication. Do not add more than 5 ml.
Assamble the nebulizer kit
- put the cover back.
- Attached the mouth piece or mask.
- Attached the air tube
- Attached the opposite of all the tube to the air out put.
Operate the Rossmax Compressor Nebulizer
- Plug the power cord into the socket then turn on the power
- Hold the nebulizer kit straight , do not tilt. Not greater than 45 degree centigrade.
- Observe where the aerosol is generated.
Valve Adjustable Technology :
- High Nebulization rate (> or =) 0.5 ml/ min. This is fully opened for high viscosity medication and breathing capacity for users.
- Low Nebulization rate (> or =) 0.15 ml/ min. Closed it for kids/ infant with lower breathing capacity.This is fully opened for high viscosity medication and breathing capacity for users.
- Insert the mouth piece and start medication.
- Exhale at normal through the mouthpiece or wear the mask and breathe normally.
Cleaning Procedure of Rossmax Compressor Nebulizer (NE100):
- Turn off the power after treatment.
- Check there is no medication or moisture left in the air tube to avoid bacterial infection.
- Remove the air tube and mouth piece.
- Discard the remaining medication.
- Clean all except air tube or air filter.
- Disinfect the Nebulizer kit and mouthpiece. For 15 to 20 minute at 95 to 100 degree centigrde.
- Mask can only be washed at < 40 degree centigrde.
- Leave them to air dry or dry with clean towels
- Change the air filter every 60 days.
Explore our wide range of Nebulizers and more…
Use under medical supervision